Old Mill Two: self-catering cottage
Sleeps 5 people in 3 bedrooms plus cot + up to 2 well-behaved pets welcome
Old Mill Two provides deceptively spacious accommodation with many modern conveniences. The cottage is extremely well-equipped and offers a truly lovely home from home. It does however maintain many traditional features and is ideally located in a quiet yet accessible location in this very popular Dales town.
Ground floor features
- Entrance lobby with a boot rack and generous hanging space for outdoor clothing
- Spacious landing leading onto bedrooms and bathroom
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, dressing table
- Single bedroom with 4ft bed, built-in wardrobe, drawers and dressing table
- Large bathroom with bath, electric shower and a heated towel rail
- Lounge/dining room with two sofas, coffee table
- TV, DVD with Freeview
- Dining table which seats up to six
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, oven, grill, fridge freezer, washer/drier and dishwasher
- Wood burning stove
- High chair, stair gate, travel cot and fire guard also available
- WIFI available.
The Dining Area & Wood Burner
The Wood Burner
First floor features
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, dressing table, large chest of drawers and full length mirror
- Bathroom with bath, basin and electric fan heater.
- Covered, off-street parking for one car
- To the rear, private courtyard with garden furnitue and a barbecue, The courtyard is gated making it an ideal outside area for dog owners
- Secure storage under cover for one or two bikes.
Up to two well behaved pets are accepted by prior arrangement.
Our Access Statement will soon be available here to download. In the meantime, please contact us as shown below if you have any questions about access to either Old Mill Two or Old Mill One holiday cottages in Askrigg, and we'll be pleased to help.
- Tel: 01969 650872 (+44 1969 650872 from outside the UK)
- Mobile: 07881 931 439