Old Mill One: self-catering cottage
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms plus cot + 1 well-behaved dog welcome
Old Mill One provides modern comfort and convenience but retains a cosy, traditional feel, with exposed beams and sloping ceilings upstairs. It is beautifully maintained to a high standard and will be an ideal base for your holiday in the Yorkshire Dales.
Ground floor features
- Entrance lobby with coat hanging recess, boot rack and electric radiator
- Beautiful newly refurbished, well-equipped kitchen (oven, conduction hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, washer/dryer), under floor heating
- Lounge/dining area with two settees, coffee table, cupboard with books and games, dining table seating four, television/DVD player and radio/CD player
- Log burner and electric radiators in lounge
- WIFI available
First floor features
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and stunning views across Wensleydale towards Addleborough
- Second bedroom with two 3ft single beds, television with DVD player. Built-in wardrobes
- Spacious main bathroom with bath and shower, basin, and toilet
- Airing cupboard with water heater controls
- Electric radiators in both bedrooms, and fan heaters and electric towels rails in bathroom and shower room
- Stair gate and cot also available with optional bedding
- Covered, off-street parking for one car
- To the rear a pretty, private courtyard with garden furniture and a barbecue
- Secure storage for one or two bikes
One well behaved dog is accepted by prior arrangement.
Our Access Statement will soon be available here to download. In the meantime, please contact us as shown below if you have any questions about access to either Old Mill One or Old Mill Two holiday cottages in Askrigg, and we'll be pleased to help.
- Tel: 01969 650872 (+44 1969 650872 from outside the UK)
- Mobile: 07881 931 439